Easy Homemade Chicken Nuggets
Are your little ones chicken nugget fanatics and you’re looking for a healthy alternative? If you’ve read any of my other posts you know that I like good food, but it MUST be quick and it MUST be easy to prepare! This is one of my favorite go to kid friendly recipes. Try this delicious homemade option to curb your kido’s nugget cravings.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. Please see my disclosure for more details.
1 ½ Pounds of Chicken Cut into Bite Sized Chunks
1 Cup of Italian Breadcrumbs
¼ of Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Beat eggs and pour into baggie (you can use regular Ziploc baggies or TRY THESE reusable silicone bags that are eco friendly, dishwasher safe and easy to fill)
- Pour breadcrumbs, grated parmesan and salt and pepper into baggie and set aside.
- Place chicken chunks inside bag filled with beaten eggs and make sure it is closed properly. While holding the top of the bag to ensure it stays closed, shake the bag to ensure the chicken is being layered with egg. Once thoroughly covered, take pieces of chicken out with tongs and place chicken into baggie filled with breadcrumbs.
- Follow the same procedure, ensuring the top is sealed properly, and shaking the bag until the chicken is thoroughly layered with breadcrumbs.
- Remove chicken from bag with tongs and place onto the cookie sheet in a single layer. Continue this process until all chicken has been layered in both egg and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 25 minutes turning halfway through.
- Dip into your favoring dipping sauce and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this, please subscribe and check out my other posts on all things mommin.
From Son Up to Son Down is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com