2019 Men's Holiday Gift Guide
I’ve got you covered for every hard to gift for man in your life, whether techy, fashion forward or rugged.
1. Men’s Citizen Eco-Drive Watch – A beautiful statement piece and a classic gift that every guy can appreciate.
2. Men’s Single Breasted Wool Walker Coat – Let the Men in your life cozy up with this stylish wool coat. I bought this as a gift for my husband. It’s beautiful, the quality is great and the pictures just don’t do it justice.
3. Glass Top Cedar Humidor with Front Digital Hygrometer – A gift that will excite any cigar connoisseur.
4. Stainless Steel Bullet Shaped Whiskey Stones Set – If your guy likes to get real James Bond with it, these may step up his secret agent game.
5. Vintage Leather Messenger Bag – For your travel bug. Keep them organized while they’re on the go.
6. UGG Men’s Ascot Slipper-The man in your life probably have no idea what he’s missing without these super cozy slippers. UGG shoes are second to none in comfort and there’s a reason why they have a cult following.
7. YETI Rambler 20 oz Stainless Steel Tumbler – This gift probably doesn’t need much explanation other than you guy will love it.
8. Vintage Leather Journal Gift Set – For the intellectual in your life – let the ideas flow freely in this beautiful vintage leather journal.
10. Wooden Bottle Caddy – If there’s a beer lover in your life treat them with this super cool wooden bottle caddy.
11. Sony Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones – Does your guy like music or gaming? These headphones are awesome and do a great job drowning out the noise of yelling toddlers (just saying).
12. Magnetic Wrist Tool Band – Another handyman special. This would be super helpful to keep drills bits and screws in check during those construction projects.
14. Viking Revolution Beard Grooming Kit– I love this one. I’m considering it for my hubs (shhh that’s a secret!) Helping to keep that sexy beard silky smooth.
15. The Ridge Slim Minimalist Metal Wallet– This looks awesome, is super sleek, and protects your cards from any of the bad guys with chip readers. A win win all around.
16. Beer Making Starter Kit – Your guy likes beer? I bet he’d be excited to try and make his own. Gift him with starter kit to let him explore his beer loving taste buds.
17. Custom Engraved 2pcs Stainless Steel Guitar Picks – A sweet gift for the musician in your life so they can always be reminded how much you love them.
I hope this is helpful to you on your gift giving journey. I know that shopping can be really stressful so at least this gives some ideas to ease the holiday pressure.
If you enjoyed this, please subscribe and check out my other posts on all things mommin.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.