2019 Women's Holiday Gift Guide
Here’s all the pretty goods. Go ahead and pass this along to the hubby or use this to spoil your favorite girls in your crew.
1. Olivia Burton Marble Floral White Dial Ladies Watch – This beauty we’ll keep you running on time and give you a little extra glam.
2. Kenneth Cole Reaction Renegade 20″ Hardside Expandable 8-Wheel Spinner Carry-on Luggage, Rose Gold – Great for the lady who likes to get her travel on.
3. SIORO Soft Womens Pajama Sets – Who doesn’t love a great pair of cozy pajamas to snuggle in while binging on your favorite netflix show.
4. Humble Chic Tiny Leaf Ear Climbers – Look at these beauties. They would make a lovely gift for any women who is into jewelry.
5. Tocca Eau de Parfum – Simone – 1.7 oz – This perfume smells AMAZING and it’s light and fresh which makes it a safe bet as a gift.
6.Octagon Mirrored Rose Gold Glass Jewelry Box – These are so pretty and unique! What a pretty gift to give someone to store their favorite sparklers.
7. Calvin Klein Clara Stucco Leather Key Item Dome Satchel – I’m fairly confident any woman would LOVE this purse. It’s beautiful and with a Calvin Klein label you know it’s well made.
8. Watercolor Stainless Water Bottle – Such a great neutral gift for any woman who is on the go. It’s pretty, useful and good for the environment!
9. DREAM Women’s Oppointed – Mary Pump Shoe – Every woman loves a good pair of pumps and these do not disappoint. They come in a range of colors, however I’m a tad biased to the floral print.
10. Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette – If you have a makeup lover in your life this palette is sure to please! It includes beautiful shades that are nicely pigmented and come in girly packaging, which adds a nice touch!
11. Hello Gorgeous Coffee Mug – Does it get any cuter than this! pair this with some gourmet coffee or hot chocolate and you’ve got an adorable gift every lady will love.
12. Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – Hey…these are noise cancelling headphones. Just thought you should know, in case your kids are as loud as mine. But in all seriousness these would make a really nice gift, especially for anyone into music or for working out.
13. Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray – Who wouldn’t love to use this while soaking in the tub! Add the gorgeous copper wine glasses ( see #19) and you’ve got quite the gift!
14. Tocca Montauk Salt Air & Cucumber Candle – This candle smells wonderful, it’s light and airy. If you’ve got someone that is a candle lover this is the gift for you.
15. Adidas Women’s Swift Run – Because a great pair of running shoes are a necessity and a cute new pair never hurts!
16. BEARPAW Women’s Sherpa Slipper Sock – I don’t think you can go wrong with these cozy socks. You could pair these with pj’s (#3) and/or coffee mug (#11) and you’ve got a great set!
17. Cozy Soft Big Grid Winter Scarf Wrap Shawl – This is another one that is safe but everyone loves scarves! It’s a really great price and comes in a multitude of colors
18. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Long Weekend Cardigan – One of my FAVORITE items on this list. Barefoot Dreams are so soft and cozy that I’m sure anyone would love to be gifted this. It does come in different colors and the quality is incredible.
19. Copper Stainless Steel Wine Glasses Set of 2 – I can just imagine pouring a glass of wine and drinking out of these feeling like the queen of the castle. I’ll definitely be gifting these to some friends this year and might even splurge on them for myself. Merry Christmas to me!
21. Cross Band Soft Plush Fleece House Slippers – Does it get any cuter than these adorable plush slippers? I’m pretty sure I would never take these off!
I hope this is helpful to you on your gift giving journey. I know that shopping can be really stressful so at least this gives some ideas to ease the holiday pressure.
If you enjoyed this, please subscribe and check out my other posts on all things mommin.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.